Mobile Phone Photography Course (on Zoom)
11 in stock
Mobile Phone Photography Online Course with Gabrielle Touchette
— WEDNESDAY JUNE 7, 2023 AT 7:00PM —
Learn how to take better photos with your iPhone (or any mobile phone)!
This course includes:
• 1.5-hour online workshop on ZOOM
• 50-page digital workbook with photos, instructions and demonstrations (PDF format)
The best camera you have is the one that’s on you, and that’s your phone! Learn how to create stunning images without having to buy professional cameras or editing software.
In this online course you will learn:
- How to set up your iPhone camera
- How to take photos that are sharp and properly exposed
- How to capture emotions and create storytelling images
- How to use different lighting techniques
- How to take better photos using nine different compositional techniques
- How to use Adobe Lightroom Mobile (a free app) to edit your photos
- How to edit, export and professionally print your photos
- you must have a mobile phone that can take photos
No experience necessary! Everyone is creative, and anyone can take this course to improve their photography.
Learn the skills you need to improve any type of photography:
- On-the-go photos of every day life
- Product Photography
- Portrait Photography
- Candid family photos
- Travel and Nature Photography
- Commercial Photography
Visit Gabrielle Touchette’s iPhone photography portfolio @todrawlight on Instagram.