Mobile Phone Photography Course (in person)
$225.00 – $275.00
Mobile Phone Photography Workshop with Gabrielle Touchette
— THURSDAY OCTOBER 19, 2023 AT 7:00PM in Winnipeg, MB—
Learn how to take better photos with your iPhone (or any mobile phone)!
This workshop includes:
• 2-hour in-person workshop in Winnipeg
• 50-page PDF workbook with photos, instructions and demonstrations (Option to purchase a printed coil-bound copy. See drop down menu above.)
The best camera you have is the one that’s on you, and that’s your phone! Learn how to create stunning images without having to buy professional photography equipment.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to develop your creativity and curiosity to grow your photography skills
- How to take photos that are sharp and properly exposed
- How to use different lighting techniques to create professional-looking photos
- How to take better photos using a variety of compositional techniques
- How to use visual communication and storytelling to create photos with purpose
- How to use Adobe Lightroom Mobile (a free app) to edit your photos
- How to edit, export and professionally print your photos
- none, other than having a mobile phone camera.
No experience necessary! Everyone is creative, and anyone can take this workshop to improve their photography.
Learn the skills you need to improve any type of photography:
- Commercial, product and branding photos
- Selfies and portraits
- Candid family photos
- Travel and nature photography
- On-the-go photos of every day life
- Artistic / abstract photography
Visit Gabrielle Touchette’s iPhone photography portfolio @todrawlight on Instagram.
Coil-Bound Workbook, PDF Workbook